Having sex with two partners without condom

hi I had sex sex with two girls individually with them but never had sex with them again does I have any chances of getting hiv

Hi It does't matter if you had sex with one person or multiple persons the issue is you had sex without using a condom and that is what put you at risk. And it doesn't matter if it was one time or several times. Again you had sex without a condom. You put yourself at risk not just for HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections.

My recommendation to you is that you should see your health care provider and ask for a sexually transmitted infection screening which should include HIV testing.

Be well and wear condoms!!! Shannon

Norivir to 400mg Reyataz
my baby hiv