Extremely scared even after a 12 week negative

Hello doc, I had protected vaginal sex with a sex worker in shanghai I also indulged in deep kissing. In hindsight I believe she was going through the seroconversion stage as there were rashes on her face and breasts. I definitely got oral herpes from the encounter but for some reason haven't tested positive for it even after a 12 week hsv test. I got severe back and shoulder pain after the episode.also got a sore throat and ulcers in mouth. Also had a bad episode of acid reflux for almost a month. Got rashes all over my torso and back and on palms which were tender to the touch and sometimes itchy for almost 25 days I tested 3 weeks with an RNA PCR qualitative test, then again at 9 weeks with a duo and an RNA PCR and then with a rapid test at 12 weeks. They were all negative. I am usually a very healthy individual and was in excellent health before this incident. The pain in shoulders and near the groin area is still present, no swollen lymph nodes though, though my right Lymph node in the neck is slightly swollen and my armpits also seem enlarged somewhat Is my recent test at 12 weeks conclusive? I feel I am getting sicker everyday Thanks

You need to see a doctor, preferably at an STD clinic. Syphilis would be a major concern. Your HIV test is negative at 12 weeks which makes HIV very unlikely. A combo test that looks for antigen or an HIV viral load would clinch crossing HIV off the list.

Been on Atripla and missed one Dose.
Time guidelines for PEP