Jul 6, 2012
im hiv + and insulin dependent i would like to know if i need to bring my medicine bottles and insulin and needle packaging. i'm going on a 14 night cruise to Caribbean islands
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
If you're an insulin-dependent diabetic, of course, you'll have to bring your medications with you on your travels. As always, it's best to travel with the packaging or bottles that have your name and medications listed.
Bon voyage, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.