|Travel in Malaysia
Jul 3, 2012
Do you have any up to date information on travelling to Malaysia with HIV drugs. There seems to be insufficient and contradictory information around. Do you know if I am likley to be refused entry carrying HIV drugs?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
You ask an important (and frequently unasked) question.
I asked my colleagues in Kuala Lumpur your question. Their reply should be reassuring to you: "there shouldnt be a problem. advise the person to get a generic letter from his physician stating tht these are prescription drugs."
Enjoy your trip to a fascinating and beautiful part of the world. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.