Travel in Malaysia

Do you have any up to date information on travelling to Malaysia with HIV drugs. There seems to be insufficient and contradictory information around. Do you know if I am likley to be refused entry carrying HIV drugs?

Hello and thanks for posting.

You ask an important (and frequently unasked) question.

I asked my colleagues in Kuala Lumpur your question. Their reply should be reassuring to you: "there shouldnt be a problem. advise the person to get a generic letter from his physician stating tht these are prescription drugs."

Enjoy your trip to a fascinating and beautiful part of the world. BY

The actual therapies
Atripla