Jul 1, 2012
Hi,I have been on pep treatment for 2 weeks now,I stopped drinking alcohol bt I still smoke in small quantities...is it going 2 affect my treatment?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
While I'd tell you that smoking is bad for your health, it has no effect on PEP treatments.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Blood In Semen Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.