Jul 1, 2012
Hi,I have been on pep treatment for 2 weeks now,I stopped drinking alcohol bt I still smoke in small quantities...is it going 2 affect my treatment?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
While I'd tell you that smoking is bad for your health, it has no effect on PEP treatments.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.