I think I have a problem..

So I had my first sexual experience february 7th and it was with a condom, however I did receive oral sex without a condom. I took a rapid test on march 10th and it came back negative, and then I took another test June 15th and that also came back negative. The thing is I have been having diarrhea and it has lasted for a month or two now. I don't know what that is from. Would the HIV already show in the tests for me to have diarrhea.. I am very worried.

And can HIV also be transmitted through a small spit in the eye when someone is talking to you. That is also a small worry of mine.

Hi No need to worry! You had protected intercourse and we know that oral sex carries the lowest risk for HIV transmission. You have also had testing done which shows that you are negative. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. And you were well within that.

I would recommend that if your symptoms continue that you follow up with your health care provider to see what else may be going on. But it is not HIV.

The last question on spit in the eye, NO you cannot get HIV this way.

My dog
HIV/AIDS infection