My dog

This is another crazy question but yesterday my dog was chewing on a used tampon she got out of a strangers trash can from somewhere. She was licking me on the face and lips before I knew what she had done. She might have licked me in the mouth I can't remember. Can I catch anything from this? I am so worried! Thank you!

Hi You are not at risk for HIV. The reasons why are many. 1st if the tampon had HIV on it, HIV dies once it is outside of the body. Then once in the dogs mouth it is then diluted by the saliva. By the time the dog has chewed on the tampon and then gone to lick you there is no HIV present and so therefore no way for HIV transmission to occur.

Is there a chance?? Or is it pure Hypochondria?
I think I have a problem..