Jun 29, 2012
Response from Dr. McGowan
Trazadone is metabolized (broken down and digested) by the liver through a similar pathway as Intelence. Intelence (etravirine) could potentially decrease trazodone blood levels. You should work with you doctor to be sure you are getting the desired effect from your trazadone. Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Put On Shingles Scabs?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.