Bad dreams at night

Hello doctor Im the African lady lives in UK I've been on Atripla from 2010 March and Im undectatable this days at night if Im sleepin I have terrible bad dreams almost every night for the past 2weeks I dont know whether its the medication I am taking or what can you answer my question because I am getting worried now and I am tired of waking up crying and sweating with this dreams

Hello AL and thanks for posting from the UK.

It would be somewhat unusual for Atripla to start causing bad dreams 2 years into treatment. Could it be that you're now taking your medications with food (or a different meal)? This could cause increased absorption of the efavirenz part, and therefore a possibility of increased side effects.

I'd suggest speaking with your HIV doctor, to evaluate your symptoms and possible causes and perhaps to try a short course of something (like diphenhyramine - Benadryl) to help you sleep.

Be well, BY

medications for chlamydia
Can I hold off on med's a while longer?