|prezista and pink eye
Jun 25, 2012
I am just worry about a pink eye , my left eye is bothering me and a little red (itching) is that could be a side effect of prezista?
| Response from Dr. Young
Since drug side effects rarely, if ever, involve only one side of the body, and since pink eye in general isn't a drug side effect, no. Pink eye isn't a side effect of Prezista.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.