Memory loss, from Indonesia.

Dear Dr Benjamin Young, Thank your for your answer. I have brought your answer to the doctor who take care of me. And the good new is he absolutely agree with you that I on a quite regimen for CNS penetration. He also not recommend for a change regimen. I can assure you that I am absolutely have problem with my cardiovascular as I play table tennis 2-3 times a week. I am also a non smoker. what else should I focus to solve my memory lost problem? Thank you and GBU

Hello and thanks again for posting.

Good to hear that your doctor is in agreement with the medications.

Regarding cardiovascular risks, it's of course excellent to know that you don't smoke and get routine exercise. Do know that while these factors are strong positive ones, one should look at cardiovascular risks (for the long-term preventive perspective) by including other factors, including cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. A standard reference for CVD risk is the Framingham Risk Score (though it's thought to perhaps underestimate risk among HIV+ persons).

At this point for you and memory, I sorry to say that at this time, I don't have any strong recommendations, other than to periodically assess memory; continue to work on all of those other factors that might lead to improved health (or health risks).

Stay in touch and be well, BY

Urine testing at my work and HIV meds
medication changed