Just diagnosed with kaposis and HIV neg 3 months ago

I have just been diagnosed with Kaposis on biopsy of a facial lump. I was tested HIV negative exactly 3 months ago HIV1/2EIA. Is it possible that I have contracted HIV( I have only had oral sex) since the last test and the Kaposis has developed as a result ? I am worried sick. Please advice.

Kaposi's sarcoma is pretty unusual in people who don't have HIV infection. I'd clearly want to know your HIV status, and it might be helpful to have a confirmatory reading on the biopsy, if there's any doubt. Having said that, the only way to know if you do or don't have HIV is to get tested.

A test result will eliminate this part of the worrying, and is a critical piece fo information about how to best treat the KS.

Best of health to you, BY

When to start meds if trying to be proactive?
Urine testing at my work and HIV meds