|FROM REYATAZ TO PREZISTA
Jun 24, 2012
HELLO DOCTOR ,
I AM TAKING PREZISTA FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW, I SWITCHED FROM REYATAZ TO PREZISTA, BUT HERE IS MY QUESTION. I FEEL STOMACH DISCOMFORT, I GET MORE HEADACHES THAN EVER BEFORE AND MY LAST MENSTRUATION LAST LONGER . IS THIS NORMAL? DOES PREZISTA IS THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS OR IS THE HIV VIRUS ITSELF? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
| Response from Dr. Young
It's not clear from what you've posted what the cause of your new symptoms are, but any new symptom after a medication switch naturally raises the possibility of a medication side effect or unexpected drug-drug interaction.
I'd suggest speaking to your pharmacist or health care provider.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.