Jun 22, 2012
Hello Doctor, I take my meds around 7pm ,I need to know if is ok to take them in the morning, I started prezista 2 months ago and I have to take it with food, at 7 pm I usually don`t eat ,I would like to take it in the mornings with breakfast , should I take it tonight and then tomorrow at 8am again? or should I skip tonight and then start tomorrow?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Yes, it's entirely ok to take your medications in the morning. I'd probably just skip the evening dose and resume in the morning.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Hiv If I Wore A Condom?
- Woman Arrested For Spreading Hiv
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.