|Dr. Young, thanks for everthing.
Jun 19, 2012
Dr. Young, i got your answer and i totally understand about not posting here. So i wanted to thank you, and i was thinking whether to post here. But because i do not have your email id i am sending this.
Thanks for all your advice and help with respect to my daughter situation. This is the same guy who is dealing with the daughter's situation with the blood contamination incident.
A personal thank you for everything
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the follow up and comments.
I wish you and your family the best of health. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions Should One Take To Avoid Contracting The HIV And AIDS Disease?
- When Do You Get Tested For HIV After You Had Unprotected Sex?
- How Soon Can You Take A HIV Test?
- Causes Of Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- What Are Some Things People Need To Know About The AIDS Virus?
- Lopinavir/Ritonavir Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.