Diet pills with complera
Jun 18, 2012
Is African mango plus diet pill is good while taking complera. I gain a lots of weight while am on complera, I been exercises, watch wat I eat but the weight still there. Am start wondering if I can take them diet pills
Response from Dr. Young
While I'm skeptical of effectiveness claims about the supplement, I'm not aware of any significant interactions with your Complera. Remember, that you must still take your Complera with meals.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Itchy Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Could Sore Throat Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.