Truvada and liquid diet
Jun 18, 2012
Hello doc, my therapy (truvada + prezista/r) requires assumption with meal. I wish to start a cycle of liquid(proteic) diet, to loose some weight. Could this beverage be equivalent to a meal, and let me be safe taking my therapy?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Since your liquid diet contains calories, there shouldn't be any problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- What Indicates Hiv On Cbc?
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Percentage Of White Women With Hiv In America
- Can You Detect Hiv The Next Day After Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.