SHARP SHOOTING PAINS

WHAT TESTS CAN BE DONE.CD4 COUNT687.SHOOTING PAINS ARE ALL OVER THE BODY AND NOW IN THE EYES THIS IS A GREAT CONCERN,PLS DR YOUNG HELP ME.NEUROLOGIST SAYS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME EXCEPT THAT I LACK FOLIC ACID.IVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR 3YRS NOW AND SAD PART IS THAT MY GP KEEPS ON GIVING ME PERYDOXINE AND GLUCONATE AND I STILL SAY THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME,I NEED YOUR HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.THANKING YOU,SIR

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's difficult from the information that you've posted for me to determine the cause of your symptoms.

The possible causes cover a wide range of things, but it's very reassuring that both your neurologist and GP don't seem to find anything critical. First is establishing a clear understanding of your symptoms and a possible diagnosis. The fact that you're folate deficient would seem to be something worth addressing. Are you taking HIV medications or other medications or supplements? Usually when I reach a point where I'm not sure of a diagnosis, I try to eliminate all of the possible variable.

My general list of diagnoses could be categorized into: neurological, non-neurological (ie., do you have neuropathy or not),drug side effect, mood disorder (anxiety/panic disorder), dermatological disorder, and so on.

I hope that's a start, BY

On PEP, Truvada Kaletra, Missed 1 dose of Kaletra
Stubborn gut