stupidDOC

is it possible to gain 10 kg weight to a asymaptomatic hiv patient withouts any meds?

I'm not sure how your title relates to your question, maybe I'm the dumb one- I'm not sure I understand your question.

Yes, it's entirely possible for one to gain weight without meds, particularly for one who is asymptomatic (that is to say, without significant AIDS-related issues). Just like the general population in the US that stuggles with increasing rates of obesity, we are seeing similar trends among people living well with HIV.

BY

GINGER AND MY MEDS
Initial treatment with the least noticeable mood changes