Assistance

Dr.young thank you for your vivid answer for my last question as I posted in wrong froum. Hope this time I am writing at correct area. As you said me that CBC will not give any clue but I doctor said me that if your infected you have low WBC specially lymphocyte .. As the test is definitive and my doing good as of now with grace of god .. Will like to thank you from bottom of heart.. I consulted the doctor on your reference Dr. Janak mainiar in India ... I wanted to do charity ever month to the foundation but I am not getting how ...

Hi again and thanks for posting from Mumbai.

An abnormal CBC can give clues to an underlying problem (like HIV); if I recall, your CBC was normal. A normal CBC give no clues to rule in or rule out HIV infection, and even positive persons can have normal CBCs.

I hope that helps and that you're able to link up to volunteer work in your country. BY

My child free from HIV - Thanks for this wonderful website
Wheatgrass and Atripla