Jun 8, 2012
can dead people still have cd4 cells
Response from Dr. Young
CD4 cells die when people die. So dead people don't have live CD4 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
- Graves Disease And Hiv Testing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.