Ritonavir capsules vs. pills
Jun 7, 2012
I am on Truvada + Reyataz (atazanavir)+ one capsule of Ritonavir. My lab replace the refrigerated capsules of 100mg for pills of 100 mg. Should I expect side effects from this change or its the same as taking the capsule? Tks Mari
Response from Dr. Young
The tablet and capsule forms of ritonavir (Norvir) should be essentially the same, without any differences in side effects.
Hope that helps, but let us know how the change goes for you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.