|Ritonavir capsules vs. pills
Jun 7, 2012
I am on Truvada + Reyataz (atazanavir)+ one capsule of Ritonavir. My lab replace the refrigerated capsules of 100mg for pills of 100 mg. Should I expect side effects from this change or its the same as taking the capsule? Tks Mari
| Response from Dr. Young
The tablet and capsule forms of ritonavir (Norvir) should be essentially the same, without any differences in side effects.
Hope that helps, but let us know how the change goes for you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rash Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.