Calcium + D
Jun 5, 2012
My doctor said to take Calcium + D. My regimen includes Videx, Reyataz, and Emtriva. (all are taken in am.) Videx first on empty stomach. Wait 1.5 hours. Food with other two meds. Is it safe to take calcium + D with this regimen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Yes, it's ok to take vitamin D and calcium with your HIV medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Ways Chlamydia Is Spread?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Herpes?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.