Calcium + D
Jun 5, 2012
My doctor said to take Calcium + D. My regimen includes Videx, Reyataz, and Emtriva. (all are taken in am.) Videx first on empty stomach. Wait 1.5 hours. Food with other two meds. Is it safe to take calcium + D with this regimen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Yes, it's ok to take vitamin D and calcium with your HIV medications.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Low Blood Pressure When You Hiv Positive?
- Symptoms Of Hiv After 1 Year
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- What Can Be Mistaken For Hiv Symptoms?
- Burning Cold Feet And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.