|I Accidentally Take Efivarenz Instead of Combivir
Jun 4, 2012
15 minutes ago, I accidentally take efivarenz instead of combivir. Can this affect my viral load? as well as my CD4 levels? My schedule of taking efivarenz is at 10pm tonight.. It's already 8:12pm. Instead of taking a double dose. Can I take my combivir at 10pm since I already take my efivarenz. Then resume my dosage the next day.. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After French Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.