I Accidentally Take Efivarenz Instead of Combivir
Jun 4, 2012
15 minutes ago, I accidentally take efivarenz instead of combivir. Can this affect my viral load? as well as my CD4 levels? My schedule of taking efivarenz is at 10pm tonight.. It's already 8:12pm. Instead of taking a double dose. Can I take my combivir at 10pm since I already take my efivarenz. Then resume my dosage the next day.. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Years Can Hiv Stay Dormant?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
- National Hiv Aids Registry
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.