|I Accidentally Take Efivarenz Instead of Combivir
Jun 4, 2012
15 minutes ago, I accidentally take efivarenz instead of combivir. Can this affect my viral load? as well as my CD4 levels? My schedule of taking efivarenz is at 10pm tonight.. It's already 8:12pm. Instead of taking a double dose. Can I take my combivir at 10pm since I already take my efivarenz. Then resume my dosage the next day.. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.