receptive anal without a condom

I was in a latin american country and met a great guy. We are both 55. I havent had much experience with men as i came out later in life. However things got heated up and he penetrated me for about 15 seconds before i freaked out and had him stop. I know with a little prior foreplay that he had no precum. We finished this off with maturbating ourselves. So my question is what are the chances of having contracted hiv from this experience. bried receptive anal ( 15 seconds ) nothing rough, no pain and no ejaculation. His hiv status is unknown to me. This incidence occured 10 weeks ago in costa rica and i plan to get tested. Do you think that the odds are greatly in my favor that ive dodged the hiv bulled this time. My last experience with a guy was 6 months before this and tested negative 2 weeks before i went to costa rica. Please comment i have alot of anxiety over this.....thanks, pete

Hi, You had unprotected receptive anal sex, which is one of the highest risk of HIV transmission. Though it only lasted a few moments does decrease the chances of transmission there was still a risk.

The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Be well and get tested, Shannon

Cheating husband on Aspen lamzid
Shingles or Syphilis?