Follow up to:****Please respond to me...very concerned mother*****

Hello and thank you so much for answering my question. I really appreciate it.

I don't know anything about the other girl. I had just met her, and that is what concerned me is that I know nothing about her life style or her status.

So, even if she did have HIV or Hep B or C, do you think there is no risk, because chapped cracked skin is not a way for the blood to get into your bloodstream if there was no active bleeding?

Even if there was a risk, would the NAT and antibody tests at 9 weeks and the antibody test at 13 weeks be conclusive?

Thanks again for your help.

Hi again,

Yes, even IF the other girl was HIV, HBV or HCV positive, I don't think that there was any risk.

And, even IF there were risk, that the testing that you've had is also conclusive.

Be well, BY

side effects
Cheating husband on Aspen lamzid