|Follow up to:****Please respond to me...very concerned mother*****
Jun 2, 2012
Hello and thank you so much for answering my question. I really appreciate it.
I don't know anything about the other girl. I had just met her, and that is what concerned me is that I know nothing about her life style or her status.
So, even if she did have HIV or Hep B or C, do you think there is no risk, because chapped cracked skin is not a way for the blood to get into your bloodstream if there was no active bleeding?
Even if there was a risk, would the NAT and antibody tests at 9 weeks and the antibody test at 13 weeks be conclusive?
Thanks again for your help.
| Response from Dr. Young
And, even IF there were risk, that the testing that you've had is also conclusive.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.