atripla with prevacid/nexium/zantac or maalox
Jun 1, 2012
can i take antacids like those listed above while on atripla? how about anti gas medications?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
You're in the clear. There aren't any significant interactions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Oral Ulcers Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms During Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.