Follow question for Negative PCR with many symptoms

Dr. Young: Thank you a lot for answer my question "Negative PCR with many symptoms" one day ago. I indeed believe that I have been infected as the AZT helped a lot for reduce symptoms during that three weeks. Well the HIV 1/2 test and PCR RNA are negative at month 5 (after 3 weeks of AZT at month 3). So I wonder if it is because there are any types/subtypes such as group o, non-clade B etc. unable to be detected by these tests? then what special tests I shall do to detect HIV? Thank you!

You've done all the testing that you need to determine if you have HIV or not. You don't.

If you're still having symptoms, I suggest you talk to your doctor about the hundred other things that could be the cause rather than diverting attention to this single virus.

BY

order of medications
atripla with prevacid/nexium/zantac or maalox