order of medications

I have osteoarthritis and I am concerned that the calcium and Fosteum that I am taking can potentially block my HIV medications. Please tell me the order that I should take the following drugs: 2000 mg of D3 daily, 630mg of Citracal calcium calcitrate with 500 lU of D3 twice a day, Fosteum twice daily, 200 MG-300 MG Truvada once a day, and 400 mg Isentress twice daily. Thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

We're becoming increasingly aware of bone health issues among people otherwise living well with HIV, and have concern over the possibility that some HIV medications (especially tenofovir) may play in bone mineral loss. Hence, many of my patients getting screened for bone mineral density and take calcium and vitamin D supplements.

There are no significant drug-drug interactions between your medications that you need to be worried about.

Be well, BY

****Please respond to me...very concerned mother*****
Follow question for Negative PCR with many symptoms