simple hiv question
May 30, 2012
i've had sexual intercourse with an escort oral and vaginal with a condom should i be worried about gettin hiv or an std or am i just stressing my self out
Response from Dr. McGowan
Condoms are very effective at preventing HIV infection if used properly and consistently. You can further reduce your risk by using a dental dam (latex barrier..often flavored) during oral sex. The risk of HIV spreading orally is much lower (especially if you are the receiver of oral sex). I still recommend that everyone have an HIV test at least once to know what your status is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.