|Complera after 60 days
May 29, 2012
I started complera 60 days ago. I still get a bloated feeling and gas. I feel full even if my stomach is empty. I go to the DR. thursday may 31, should I ask him to change med or do you feel with time, this will subside?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
I generally expect that pesky initial side effects are going to have resolved as much as possible by 1-2 months after starting. There might be some improvement in your gastrointestinal symptoms by varying the time of your medication dose or the type of meal that you eat (as required with Complera).
I'd certainly discuss your symptoms with your doctor- it might be time for a change.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.