May 29, 2012
Dr. Young, thank you for your response. Yes we are having problems with her stability when walking or standing. we do a small regiment of exercises to try to build up her strength in arms and legs. i can only hope that in time she becomes stronger. as her hiv physician says she is a complex case due to her age and not knowing where this came from, we believe it had something to do with some dental work done in Mexico, and her having shingles 3 yrs prior, which may have already attacked her imune system. Again a very heartfeld thanks for responding.
| Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome-- stay in touch.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.