Test

I am 19 years old boy any time I joined sex women that women have a sex girl I am a hiv patient yes or no?

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am sorry that I can not exactly follow your question, but I think you are asking if you have sex with a girl does it put you at risk for becomming infected with HIV?

If you are having sex (insertive vaginal or anal sex, and at a lower risk oral sex), and you are not wearing a condom, yes..you could be exposing yourself to HIV or other sexually transmitted infection. You cannot tell by looking whether or not your partner is HIV infected or not.

The best thing for you to do is: 1) Get yourself tested for HIV to be sure you are negative (not infected) and 2) always use a condom whenever you have sex with anyone. Once you are in a stable, committed, one-on-one relationship in which you are both HIV uninfected, you can mutaully plan sex without a condom, especially if you want to have children at some popint. That requires a mature and honest relationship.

Best, Joe

reliability of the oraquick advance omt test
burning in urethra tip.