hepatitis C non reactive
May 27, 2012
my report says non reactive hepatitis C antibody
Response from Dr. Young
Hi, I'm not sure if you're asking a question, but non-reactive means negative.
If your report says non-reactive, you don't have hepatitis C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Transmission Of Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.