Starting Meds for the first time
May 24, 2012
I have been prescribed Isentress twice a day and Truvada once a day and I wanted to know if it is better to take the 2 together in the morning or at night with the 1 pill in the a.m. or p.m.? Confused about the timing and my dr. is on vacation and everyone is telling me something different!
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.