|Starting Meds for the first time
May 24, 2012
I have been prescribed Isentress twice a day and Truvada once a day and I wanted to know if it is better to take the 2 together in the morning or at night with the 1 pill in the a.m. or p.m.? Confused about the timing and my dr. is on vacation and everyone is telling me something different!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Ongoing Pelvic Pain Be A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Prevalence Of Hiv Aids In America Sex Workers
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Difference Between Hiv Positive And Hiv Negative
- When Does Diarrhea Start After Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.