Starting Meds for the first time
May 24, 2012
I have been prescribed Isentress twice a day and Truvada once a day and I wanted to know if it is better to take the 2 together in the morning or at night with the 1 pill in the a.m. or p.m.? Confused about the timing and my dr. is on vacation and everyone is telling me something different!
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.