TEMPETURE OF MY BODY

HELLO DOCTOR , SINCE I STARTED THE HIV MEDS MY BODY TEMPETURE ARE HIGH , NO FEVER AND I DON`T FEEL BAD AT ALL, IT JUST THE MY KIDS TOUCH ME AND SAY:MOM U HOT ALL THE TIME, MY PARTNER NOTICED THE SAME THING!! IS THIS IS DUE TO THE MEDS OR THE VIRUS?

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm a bit confused- your body temperature is high but you don't have a fever? If you don't have a fever, then your temperature is normal.

You might be describing your skin feeling warm (or perhaps, red) to touch. While not associated with HIV, per se, you could be having a mild allergic reaction to one of your medications or a host of other issues (mostly mild).

In any event, sounds like it's time for a conversation with your doctors about your concerns. BY

timing of taking meds
Treatment selection...tough time