|+VE and would like to breastfeed
May 23, 2012
Good Day Dr,My viral load is undetectable and im currently pregnant,what are the chances of my baby contracting the virus if i choose to breastfeed?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your interesting post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- What Does Hpv Cause?
- 9 Month Negative HIV Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.