Miss one dose PEP...

Dear Doctor, My exposure: 22 days ago, my chapped and bleeding (little blood) lips being spat by a stranger while on street. I immediately counselled a doctor and he prescribed me nPEP (within 12 hours after the case). Today is my 22nd day using PEP, including Lamivudin and Zidovudin. Yesterday I had a meeting in company. During the break-time, though my cell phone alarmed me of using PEP, I was not sure to have taken it or not, since I was busy talking to one of my colleagues. But I was sure that I did use my water bottle. And I had physical feeling of nausea yesterday evening and afternoon (the break time was at 10:10AM). My question: In case I didn't take the drug at that time, will there by any major problems (seroconversion, e.g). I couldn't sleep well for being worried for the case. I am also under treatment of depression.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Missing a single dose of PEP won't likely have any effect on outcomes.

BY

early signs of lactic acidosis?
colchicine and kaletar