early signs of lactic acidosis?

I'm 39 and have had hiv for about 7 months. My lab results were not good during seroconversion (156 and over 500K) so the doctor started me on meds right away. I'm currently on Atripla and my labs are 1,221 cd4 and 140 vl. A remarkable improvement, but I've noticed that the backs of my arms (triceps) and the back of my legs (hamstrings) are always cold to the touch. Recently, I've come across something suggesting that it may be a result of poor circulation due to the atripla, which eventually leads to lactic acidosis. Could this be an early sign? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Your symptoms do not sound like lactic acidosis at all- LA is a systemic illness with malaise, generalized weakness, abdominal pain, shortness of breath (among other symptoms).

BY

life expectancy
Miss one dose PEP...