life expectancy

sir i was diagnise with PCP in Nov 2010 and started ARV with combination of zidoviudine+lamiviudine+nevirapine when my cd4 was 57.In june 2011 cd4 was 204 and in dec 2011 it was 254. i i did not have any infection of any kind during this period.please tell me how many years i live.i m from india

Hello and thanks for posting from India.

It would appear that you've had an excellent response to treatment.

For HIV+ persons who have stay adherent and in care and have access to medications, I'd expect essentially a normal life span.

Be well, BY

Is it possible for me and my daughter to be negative and if so how?
early signs of lactic acidosis?