tpha positive 1:640 dilution/vdrl reactive
May 23, 2012
can you help me if im still positive,im already injected by my doc but still this is for my free medical check im a seaman pls help me thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Syphilis titers decline after treatment, but will generally remain positive for life. It's recommended that the test be repeated at intervals following treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.