pre-cum on the outside of the condom

I'm so worried, I think I'm starting to make myself physically ill. Two days ago, I fooled around with a guy (my first) and I'm worried that I put myself at risk of contracting HIV. Everything we did was safe: Kissing, mutual masturbation, and then I decided that I wanted to try bottoming. He put on a condom, and it honestly went in and out in a matter of 10 seconds, I couldn't take the pain. This doesn't sound bad but the thing I'm worried about is the transmission of the pre-cum to the condom. When he was jacking off, he had a considerable amount of pre-cum. When I decided to try bottoming, he put the condom on and rubbed lube on his penis (with condom) and Im sure there was some pre-cum present on his hand from the masturbation. So, I fear that pre-cum was on the outside of the condom. Then, when I got home, there was the slightest remnant of blood on my toilet paper. You could barely even see it, but it was there. I'm so worried. He didn't strike me as being infected, but that means nothing. I am going crazy, and I don't think I can survive the 6 months it's going to take for anything to be 100% sure test wise. What are my chances of being infected? I don't know what to do.

Response from Dr. McGowan

The chances would be very small indeed...there are many variables: you do not know if he was infected, a condom was used, the amount of pre-cum (if any) was minimal and would be mixed with lube which further dilutes any exposure, the penetration was there but ? minimal.

Would not worry much about this. Know your HIV status, continue to practice as safe sex as possible and discuss options that may be available such as pre-exposure prophylaxis in the coming months.

Joe

Questioning My Doctors Treatment
no gloves when removing iv needle