Please reply and help .....am i exposed.

Sir 2 days back i had sex with prostitute with condom On, I actually didn't ejecuated in her vagina but gave 2-3 stroke after ejecuation after removing the condom she wiped my penis with same paper, then their was smoking and deep french kissing for 2 minutes now i am afraid if i am infected or exposed. 1. 15 minutes after the incident i urinated thinking that in case the virus be their in hole of penis they may come out . 2. 15 minutes after the incident i Vomited thinking that in case the virus be in saliva and be their during kissing they may come out or die of acidity outcome of stomach ) Please reply and help i cant sleep at night .

Response from Dr. McGowan

I do not see anything in what you describe that would put you at any significant exposure to HIV. Deep French kissing if both of you had significant gingivitis (bleeding gums) could remotely be a possibility, but otherwise no.

Joe

Survival of HIV (conflicting info in articles)
Questioning My Doctors Treatment