I'm hiv positive

Is it safe for me to have another baby while already have 4kids alive and 3 as miscaried. I'm not on medication yet but my face is always inching and rash plz help me my husband is nagative but we never use protection for 10years now.

Hello and thanks for posting.

While in general, it is safe for HIV+ women to have children, I can't address the specifics of your medical situation. It is notable that you've had multiple miscarriages and the underlying reason for this (if any) should be evaluated.

In any event, it's important to receive medical care and to start antiretroviral medications in the event that you become pregnant, in order to decrease the risk of HIV transmission to your baby.

Lastly, it's notable and fortunate that your husband remains HIV negative. I can't speak to the reason for this, but have concern that unprotected sex while you likely have detectable HIV could place him at risk- just like with your unborn baby, HIV medication can not just improve your health, but prevent transmission to him.

Be well, BY

Truvada + diarrhea
abnormal heartbeat