What Happened to Israeli Scientists' Cure?

Hi Doc, I am not sure which doctor I should ask this question but I hope you can share your opinion. I came across a site (http://www.deccanherald.com/content/94206/israeli-scientists-find-hiv-cure.html) stating that a potential cure was found by Israeli scientists back in 2010 and they just needed to do more tests with it. I am wondering what happened to it? Would be great if you can share :)

Cheers.

Hi and thanks for posting.

Wow, that was really shoddy reporting. No citation of the article, name of compound or researchers. Indeed, all the author did was to quote a Chinese news agency.

So, I'm not sure what the article refers to; but there are several lines of research working on eradication and cure.

Be well, BY

FDA approves Truvada in Canada
Co infection Hep C