|pevacid and nexium
May 17, 2012
can i take nexium and prevacid otc togeather
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Since both Nexium and Prevacid are both proton-pump inhibitors (stomach acid-lowering medications), there's no benefit in taking both together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.