pevacid and nexium
May 17, 2012
can i take nexium and prevacid otc togeather
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Since both Nexium and Prevacid are both proton-pump inhibitors (stomach acid-lowering medications), there's no benefit in taking both together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.