PEP guideline revised test
May 14, 2012
I'm from Brazil, and I have a question.
In late 2011, the United Kingdom updated guideline for use of PEP (PEPSE). Among the changes, adopt as a final test 12 weeks after the end of PEP. I wonder if you agree that test 12 weeks after the end of PEP can be considered 100% conclusive. Thanks.
Sorry for my english.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I do agree.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.