|PEP guideline revised test
May 14, 2012
I'm from Brazil, and I have a question.
In late 2011, the United Kingdom updated guideline for use of PEP (PEPSE). Among the changes, adopt as a final test 12 weeks after the end of PEP. I wonder if you agree that test 12 weeks after the end of PEP can be considered 100% conclusive. Thanks.
Sorry for my english.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I do agree.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- Treating Thrush With Organic Coconut Oil
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Hiv And Memory Loss Numbness Headache Tired Sore Throat
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.